Thank you to all of you who are considering sharing your time and skills as a volunteer for Churchwide Assembly. We invite you to take a few minutes to read about each volunteer opportunity below. We’ve included as many specific details as we have right now and will update this page with more details as they become known to us.
Here are some things about volunteering that you should know:
- It is our goal to include as many volunteers as possible. Depending on the numbers of people that offer to help, we may have to limit the number of positions available to each person.
- We will do our best to honor your choices for volunteer positions and slots and we’ll notify you before Churchwide Assembly of your assigned position and timeframe.
- All times listed are approximate and will be finalized closer to Churchwide Assembly.
- Volunteers are responsible for providing their own meals, snacks, transportation, lodging and any parking fees. Here are a few parking options near the Wisconsin Center for you.
- If your circumstances change, please notify us as soon as possible so we can help you edit your submitted form.
- Here is a map to the Wisconsin Center and a list of area hotels.
- Low cost housing is available at the Spirit of Peace Lutheran Church Urban Gathering Center. This site offers 24 beds in two rooms, 4 showers, kitchen facilities, wifi and is approximately 5 miles from the Wisconsin Center.
- As an alternative you may wish to explore the Guest Suites at Luther Manor which offers kitchen and living space. Luther Manor is approximately 10 miles from the Wisconsin Center.
- If you wish to make a reservation at the same hotel as the Churchwide Assembly members please use this link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/MKERM/G-ELCV or call 1-877-803-7534 and use code G-ELCV
- Looking for a place to eat? Try our list of area restaurants.
- Questions? Please call the office at 414.671.1212.