Sixteen microphone pages are needed throughout the Churchwide Assembly for each plenary session. It is preferred that volunteers for this task be available to work at all plenary sessions. It will be your task to help maintain order for those who wish to speak from the assembly floor. Further explanation of this task will be provided to you prior to the first plenary session.
IMPORTANT: It is preferred that the same 16 people fill each time slot, each day of the week. Volunteers will be asked to help to tear down the floor at the end of the assembly.
Dates: Monday, August 5 – Saturday, August 10, 2019
Number of volunteers needed: 16
Requirements: Standing, sitting, and the ability to communicate effectively
- Monday, August 5 – 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 6 – 7:30 am to 10:30 am; 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 7 – 7:30 am to 10:30 am; 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, August 8 – 7:30 am to 10:30 am; 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday, August 9 – 7:30 am to 10:30 am; 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Saturday, August 10 – 9:30 am to 2:00 pm